Wednesday, June 21, 2006




Yes, I am Working

It's not all play and going to watch football. I'm managing media relations at the Coca-Cola Football Camp. That means I work to get journalists to cover the program we are running here. As a main sponsor of FIFA World Cup, Coca-Cola gets to select kids to carry the flags of each nation playing in a match. These kids walk onto the field right before the game begins and hold the national flag while the anthems of each nation are played.

While in Germany, the kids from 27 nations are housed in the football camp and part of their activities include spending a day at a football clinic. Journalists are interested in this kind of thing and I've hosted media from Turkey, Czech Republic, Thailand, England, Sweden and Mexico. I'm expecting some guys from China today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home